Dermaplaning – £540 Including VAT
1 day course
Suitable Healthcare Practitioners, SPMU practitioner 6 months+, Progression Route into Aesthetics or NVQ Level 2 Beauty therapy or equivalent.
Dermaplaning is a treatment which uses a sterilised surgical blade to remove fine vellus hair and keratinized cells from the outer layers of the epidermis, which leaves the skin looking fresh, glowing and clean and can be used in conjunction with other salon treatments.
- Removes surface dead/keratinised skin cells
- Removes unwanted facial hair, Skin has a nice, healthy glow
- Skin feels incredibly soft and smooth
- Non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation
- Can accentuate facial features and make clients look slimmer
- Can be used in pregnant women who may be contraindicated in other treatments such as chemical peels etc.
- Make-up glides on effortlessly for a flawless finish
- Allows topical treatments to be absorbed more readily into the deeper layers of the skin
- Exfoliation treatment of choice for extremely sensitive skin, redness or rosacea, or visible facial veins
- Please ensure your insurer will insure you for Dermaplaning. If not we have a few insurers that will look at it for you.