Hyperhidrosis – £500 Including VAT
1 half day course
Introduction to Hyperhidrosis Training covers a hands-on experience with an in depth course. This is a workshop session which covers excessive sweating with the underarm area.
This course is suitable for students who have completed a Basic Botulinum Toxin Course and can obtain suitable insurance. If you are confident in administering basic technique Botulinum Toxin treatments, then this is the course to help you develop your skills and offer advanced treatments to your clients.
During the workshop our students are given information about treatment, causes, techniques and our experienced trainers will demonstrate injection techniques. Our Students then have hands-on experience with models under guidance and supervision.
- Understanding the pharmacology of Botulinum Toxin
- Understanding how to select suitable clients for the treatment
- To enable you to plan an effective Botulinum Toxin treatment
- Learning how to carryout consultations safely
- Teaching you how to inject safely but also giving the knowledge to manage complications
- Providing knowledge and practical skills to start carrying out the treatment
Elite Aesthetics Training Academy offers small training sessions to ensure that all our students receive enough hands-on experience.
As part of the course we discuss Botulinum Toxin and how it’s used to prevent excessive sweating.
On completion of your training you will receive a CPD certificate, which allows you to obtain your insurance to start practicing.