IV Therapy Training
Basic IV – £720 Inc VAT
Advanced IV – £840 Inc VAT
IV Bundle £1200 Inc VAT
1/2 Day for Basic or Advanced. 1 Full day for IV Bundle
This course is suitable for students who have completed a Basic Dermal Fillers or Basic Botulinum Toxin Course and can obtain suitable insurance.
The human body needs at least 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids a day to keep it healthy. It is believed that all these nutrients should come from our diet or from supplement tablets however less than half of the required vitamins can be obtained this way. Developed in the 1960’s, the use of IV is an effective method which delivers essential vitamins and minerals straight into the blood stream. IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin “cocktails” to give the body the nutrients it needs. The demand for this treatment is increasingly growing with celebrity influencers leading the way.
- Learn the different mechanisms of each nutrient.
- Gain knowledge and understanding into the background of IV treatment, it’s
- benefits and its future.
- Understand the safety of IV treatments and how to address potential adverse events.
- Cannulation technique.
- Prepare and calculate the drip rates in conjunction with patient specification.
- An in-depth guide on how to consult and consent patients.
- Marketing and business advice on how to implement the treatment into your practice.
- Hands-on experience during your training.
- Follow-on support from our trainers.
- Access to prescribing services.
- Working with a prescriber.