Suitable Healthcare Practitioners, SPMU practitioner 6 months+, Progression Route into Aesthetics or NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapy or equivalent. If you do not hold an NVQ Level 3 or 4 but do have other qualifications that are directly related to this area of work, particularly if you work with needles please contact us to see if we will accept your qualification as a pre- requisite for enrolment.
This is a hands-on course which includes theory and practice on models. Groups are limited to small numbers only. Lunch is provided each day.
- How is it used for Medical and Aesthetic treatments?
- Advice on working with a prescriber
- Contraindications and Adverse Effects
- Injection areas and techniques
- Photography – before and after
- Managing complications and aftercare
- Business advice – supplies, ordering, advertising and social media
We offer these courses separately at £250+VAT or the combined course covering all is £350+VAT